Easy Five Steps of Handmade Persian Carpet Cleaning
1) first remove the dust; use a vacuum cleaner, brush to remove the dust on the surface, then turn over and dump the dust on the carpet;
2) clean dirty spots; Use a towel to pick up a neutral chemical detergent to clean the juice, milk, stains, etc., usually need to use a clean wet towel to wipe repeatedly, then use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water, use a dry towel to absorb water, naturally dry ;
3) soak; Under normal circumstances, clean once every 2-3 years. After the above steps, put the carpet in a normal temperature pool and soak for 1 hour with fixing agent and neutral detergent;
4) brush; After taking out, brush with the brush in the direction of the hair. After brushing, rinse with clean water in the direction of the hair;
5) Dry; After draining the carpet, put it in a well-ventilated place and let it dry naturally. Remember not to expose it to the sun.
Usually It is recommended to find a professional carpet cleaning company to clean.