Tree of Life Persian Silk Carpet
■ Specification of Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
Rug No.: DA-028
Size: 2*3 ft=61*91 cm
Rug Name: Tree of Life Persian Silk Carpet
Knots: 470 knots per square inch, 22 knots per inch
Workmanship: Turkish knot/Double knot
Net weight: 1.65 kg
Package: in a waterproof pp bag, then in a handwoven bag
■ Product Details of Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
Detailed pictures of Persian silk carpet with bird, deer, peacock on it.
Looks vivid, feels soft, warm in winter and cold in summer.
Nice color and animal design Persian silk rug
■ Our Certificates of Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
WSF ISO 9001 And Design Patent AAA credit enterprise
■ Our Workmanship of Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
Draw design and match colorsDye silkHang the warps
Hand knot silk carpetShear carpetmake tassels wash the finished carpet
■ MAYBE FAQ of Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
(1) How can I check the stock ?
Answer: Contact us online or email. Check for you in 2 minutes.
(2) How about your package?
Answer: (1) Rolled for small size rugs,Folded for large size rugs;
(2) Inner packing : waterproof plastic bag;
Outer packing : double-layer woven bag.
(3) What is Silk Carpets?
Answer: The silk carpet means that the piles and warps are made of genuine natural silk. They are various in designs, luxurious in appearance, harmonious in color matching, shining and smooth in surface, soft yet durable in texture, well proportioned in pattern, anti-worm-eaten not drop hair.
(4) Why we choose to buy silk carpets not other carpet?
Answer: Natural, soft, environmental, healthy, collection value.
Hand-knot silk carpets are of highly artistic value. They are practical for use and valuable for collection. To possess a high quality silk rug is not only a treasure for a lifetime but also an heirloom for next generation.
■ How to choose the silk rugs? Tree of Life Persian silk carpet
Choose the right size:
When choosing an area silk carpet you should realize the actual size of the silk rug is in approximate size that you want. Silk carpets are works of art and are not made to cover the entire floor, so you should leave 1 to 2 feet (30 to 60 centimeters) of vacant space between the edge of carpet and its surrounding furniture or walls.
Choose the right designs:
1. Allover: Carpets in this layout have no central design and the designs spread throughout the whole carpet separately or connected. There may be one same design or several designs appearing repeatedly throughout the whole carpet.
2. Medallion: In this layout, a large centerpiece is the main design called "Medallion". And this layout is the most popular one in handmade carpets. The shapes of medallions are usually circular, oval, octagonal, hexagonal and star-like. This kind of carpets is always symmetric in layout.
3. One-sided: For this layout, the designs are only properly viewed from one side. The designs on one-sided carpets are usually images of people, animals and sceneries. Since one-sided carpets should not be viewed upside-down they are often used as wall hangings.
Choose the right colors:
Silk carpets have many colors but the first impression of the color a carpet gives you is the contrast of various colors that creates the different designs. This is the same way in all other art fields. The colors of a carpet are mainly identified by the field (background) color and the border color. The field color is dominant and it usually covers the most space of the whole rug. The most commonly used background colors are red, blue, black, beige, white and yellow. Usually the silk rug will appear dark and light colors if you view from different angles. When choosing the silk carpet you should consider whether the field color matches your furniture and the wall.