Tree of Life Silk Rug
■ Basic Information of tree of life silk rug
Rug ID: YX-113
Manufacturing : hand knotted
Size: 4 x 6 ft=122 x 183 cm
Quality: 260 Lines
Knot density: 470 knots per square inch
Age: +100 years
Origin: Nanyang, China
Thickness: 4-5 mm
Color: blue, red, purple, brown, mixed color
Pattern: flower design
MOQ: 1 Piece
Want to a sample to compare the quality: of course you can, contact us online or send emails.
Persian tree of life silk rug, tree of life silk carpet, Persian silk rug, Turkish silk rug, hand knotted silk rugs
■ Process of tree of life silk rug
1. Draw design and match colors; Your color, your logo, your design, your size and you requested workmanship all are available.
2. Dye silk; use eco-friendly Reactive stain;
3. Hang the warps; all the silk be hanged on the shelf;
4. Hand knot silk carpet; man hand knotted the silk step by step by the drawing;
5. Shear carpet; usually the thickness is 4-5mm, also can be as your request;
6. Wash the finished carpet; use neutral detergent with careful treatment;
7. Make tassels;
■ Why we choose silk rug/silk carpet?
Silk is soft like baby skin, feel very nice;
Silk is lighter than a feather;
Silk is warm in Winter and cool in Summer, young and old persons like it very much wherever and whenever;
Silk color is vivid and shinning;
Silk is durable, a handmade silk carpet can be used for more than 100 years;
1. How long does the shipping take?
Answer: The normal delivery-time is 7 workdays all over the world
2. Do I need to be home to receive my carpet?
Answer:Yes someone needs to be home when the delivery arrives. You can contact UPS/FedEx/DHL for further information about the delivery-time or for help changing the delivery address.
3. How do I track my order and shipment?
Answer:After you have placed your order and it has been packed you will receive a message contains shipping information and tracking numbers. You can use this information to track your order through the UPS/FedEx/DHL website at www.ups.com / www.fedex.com / www.dhl.com
4. Can I wash my silk carpet myself?
Answer: We strongly advise you to contact a professional rug cleaner who knows how to properly clean your rug. Attempting to wash your rug yourself can cause irreversible damage to your rug.
■ Contact us
With us your money in safe, your business in safe!
High quality silk rug never let you down!
Please feel free to contact us as follows: