Silk Rugs and Carpets
silk rugs and carpets
Yuxiang Silk Rug
Yellow, brown, golden
Number of knots
470 knots per sq inch
Roll or fold, then in a waterproof bag, then in a handwoven bag
1-2 days for stock, custom for 3-6 months
T/T, Western Union or other ways
Silk rugs and carpets, silk rugs, silk carpets
Two kinds of knots: Persian Knot and Turkish Knot
Persian knot （single knot): Persian knot matches asymmetrically around of pair located beside with each other strings of a basis; the pile yarn twists one string of a basis entirely, and the second-only half.
Turkish knots ( double knot): Turkish knots symmetrically match around of pair a line of the located strings of a basis; both strings of a basis are completely twisted with a pile yarn.
1. Express courier like DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS, etc.
2. Shipping time is about 2-7 working days depends on country area;
3. By airport to air port: about 7-12 days depends on port;
4. By sea port to port：about 20-35 days;
Agent appointed by clients;
1. The first packing: the smaller silk rugs and carpets adopt for rolling into shaft.
2. The second packing: the larger handmade silk rugs and carpets adopt for folding into the strips.
1. What kinds of material can be used to make silk rugs?
Answer: Silk, spun silk, silk and wool, wool, artificial silk, chemical fiber, mixed polyester, plastic.
2. What is your material?
Answer: silk most . But we also have other material carpets.
3. How many steps to make a handmade carpet?
Answer: Draw design and match colorsDye silkHang the warps
Hand knot silk carpetShear carpetwash the finished carpetmake tassels
4. What is the knot density and line of hand-knotted silk rugs and carpets?
260 lines: 22 knots per inch and 470 knots per square inch;
300 lines: 25 knots per inch and 625 knots per square inch;
400 lines: 33 knots per inch and 1100 knots per square inch;
500 lines: 41-42 knot per inch and 1730 knots per square inch.
5. What is your silk rug shape?
Answer: Square, Rectangle, Round, Runner, Oval. Your shape can be also accepted.